1、 How do we collect personal information about you and your end users
We collect information in order to better, better, more accurate completion of your chosen service. We collect information in the following ways:
1. Information you provided to us
The information you fill in, submit or access when you open the cool chat service and use the related services provided by cool chat, including your contact number, email address, enterprise information, product information, application name data, etc.
We collect this information in order to provide better services to you. In order to achieve this goal, we will use your information for the following purposes:
· (1) To provide you with all kinds of cool chat services, and maintain and improve these services.
· (2) Contact you to solve the problem.
· (3) Other uses as you permit.
2. Information collected in the process of advertising commercialization service
When you view ads posted through cool chat on websites, apps or other digital media, we may collect information about your device and your interaction with ads. This information allows us to advertise to you and improve our services, including identifying your device as you use other sites and applications we work with.
All our SDKs and APIs are provided to the docking partners in the form of full open source, that is, all data collection activities are conducted with the knowledge of both parties, and there is no possibility of non transparent data collection technically.
(1) programmed advertising service
[cool chat] advertising service helps media fill in ads, realize advertising realization and optimization. When you integrate [cool chat] advertising SDK / API in the product, relevant information of media devices will be collected and transmitted to our server through the advertising SDK. All our SDKs and APIs are provided to the docking partners in the form of full open source, that is, all data collection activities are conducted with the knowledge of both parties, and there is no possibility of non transparent data collection technically.
[cool chat] the data collected and stored by the advertising SDK / API include: app version, browser, operating system version of terminal device, Internet service provider, IP address, independent device identifier, IOS advertising identifier (IDFA), Android advertiser identifier, network card (MAC) address, international mobile device identification (IMEI), device model, advertising display and click events.
(2) jianchat media management platform
In the process of using our service, we may automatically collect your usage and store it as network log information in order to identify the abnormal status of your account and equipment, understand and / or optimize the product adaptability, and provide you with page display and search results more suitable for your needs. When you use the cool chat service or visit the websites involved in the cool chat platform, cool chat automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information, and web page records you need.
2、 How do we use personal information about you and your end users
We will collect information about your device to:
· Display ads on your device, which may include interest based targeted ads tailored to your interests, preferences, and location
· Bid for advertising and determine which ads are most effective
· Analyze and provide reports to our demand partners or advertisers on the effectiveness of advertising and delivery, including based on different types of devices that we have identified as owned by the same person. When we or a third party we employ to provide this service, we can use cross device data to provide interest oriented advertising service, and provide customized advertising to users across multiple mobile devices, including Ott applications and smart TV
· Avoid showing you too many of the same ads
· Set up the label of the main groups, so that our customers and partners can provide more targeted advertising and products
· Improve our services and assist our customers and partners to improve their products and services
· Identify, prevent and prevent fraud, false traffic or protect our system security
· We can process your feedback on the survey and share it with the brand as our customer / marketer.
Publishers and supply partners. We can share your information with publishers (app or website publishers) to help them understand how users interact with their apps and websites, as well as their apps and advertisements on their websites;
Demand partners and advertisers. We can share your information with demand partners, brands and advertisers who use our marketing platform to let them know the effect of their own launch, and help them to launch and provide products or services more targeted;
Marketing partners. We can share your information with data partners and statistical companies, the former helping us better understand your preferences by providing data improvement services, and the latter helping us to ascribe and track advertising through us ("marketing partners");
Service provider. We may share the personal information we collect about you with our third party service providers. The categories of service providers (processing procedures) we entrust to personal information include: information technology and related services; fraud detection, information and services; payment processing procedures; customer service providers; and providers providing services; and;
Affiliated companies. We can share personal information with our associates in order to improve and / or their affiliate's services and in other ways to better provide all services to you and / or our customers, including effective content management;
Disclosure to protect us or others. If we believe in good faith that it is necessary or appropriate to do so: to comply with law enforcement or national security requirements and legal procedures, such as court orders or subpoenas; to protect the rights, property or safety of you, US or others; to implement our policies or contracts; to collect arrears to us; or to assist in the investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activities, we may visit and preserve them And disclose to the outside party any information stored by us relating to you;
Disclosure in the case of merger, sale or other asset transfer. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, takeover, purchase or sale of assets, or transition services to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such transaction to the extent permitted by law and / or contract;
3. Public disclosure
We will only disclose your or your end user's personal information in the following circumstances:
· (1) With the express consent of you or your end user
· (2) Disclosure based on Law: we may publicly disclose your or your end-user's personal information under the circumstances of law, legal proceedings, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government departments.
3、 How do we protect your and your end users' personal information
In order to protect the information security of you and your end users, we will take reasonable physical, electronic and management security measures to protect your information in accordance with the prevailing industry standards, and try our best to prevent the information of you and your end users from being leaked, damaged or lost. We will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
The information we collect is kept in a safe operating environment that is not open to the public. To avoid unauthorized access to your information, we keep it in a firewall protected and possibly encrypted server.
We will take reasonable and feasible measures to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your and your end user's personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless required by law. Our criteria for judging the aforesaid period include:
· 1. Complete the service purpose related to you, maintain the corresponding service and business records, and deal with your possible business needs
· 2. Ensure the safety and quality of our services for you
· 3. Do you agree to a longer retention period
· 4. Whether there is any other special agreement on the retention period.
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will delete your personal information or make it anonymous according to the requirements of applicable laws.